Workshop Committee : Sebastião Pais – DI e Pedro Gamboa – DCA
The ICEUBI2022 Organizing Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held during the ICEUBI2019 International Congress on Engineering in Covilhã, Portugal, from 28th till 30th November 2022.
Full-day or half-day workshops are intended to bring together researchers, developers, technology providers, and users for a lively discussion of issues and an informal ex-change of ideas and information.
Workshops may target a specific application area, a specific research area, or a topic of general interest.
We invite individuals or teams interested in organizing such a workshop to submit pro- posals. Workshops will be held on December 1st, 2022. Tutorials, one keynote speaker and an Institute visit will also be held on this full/half day.
Workshop proposals should be submitted electronically and should include:
- A title and an acronym;
- A brief topic description (approximately 500 words);
- The intended audience and its expected size;
- A list of invited speakers (if any);
- Describe the format or style of the workshop (such as a series of short presentations, with a panel discussion session, working groups, or other);
- In case of invited contributions, include the call with submission deadine and notifica- tion date;
- The expected benefits of participating in the workshop;
- The names, contact information, and brief biographies (roughly 100 words each) of the
workshop organizers, and
- Technical requirements, including space, audio/visual, computer, and communication needs.
The deadline for workshop submission proposals is June 28th, 2022 and notifications will be sent out on July 15th. Workshop submissions must be submitted via email to the Workshops Chairs with copy to email@example.com. Workshop organizers will be expected to issue their calls-for-participation no later than July 31th and to issue any acceptance decisions to their participants no later than October 30th in order to allow time enough for travel planning and advance registration to the conference. ICEUBI2022 Workshops proceedings will be published electronically through the ICEUBI2022 editors depending on the on-time submission of the proceedings by the workshops’ organizers, before the mandatory ICEUBI2019 dead- line. Organizers of accepted workshops are encouraged to seek assistance from the work- shops Chairs to navigate this process.
(+351) 275 242 051 (Andreia Alves)
Workshop Proposals Submission
Workshop Proposals Acceptance
Call for participations
Notification of Registration Acceptance
Workshops Program Book